Homecoming Goes Green Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be current high school students (freshman, sophomore, junior or senior) in order to participate in the Event.
- Interested participants must register in order to gain entry to the Event. Registration is only accepted via USAgain's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/usagain) by "Liking" USAgain's page and filling out the short form available by clicking on the "Homecoming Goes Green Registration" tab.
- Registrants must bring their current High School identification card in order to gain entry to the event. ID cards will be cross-checked at the door with a list of participants who registered on Facebook.
EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All dresses will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Depending on response, USAgain holds the right to limit dresses to one per registrant so that a maximum number of people may benefit from this event. Dresses cannot be exchanged - all selections are final. Please note: in addition to new and like-new dresses in USAgain's inventory, some dresses are used and may need dry-cleaning, repair and/or alterations, none of which are the responsibility of USAgain. USAgain cannot guarantee all registrants will find a dress in their size.
- Be prepared to wait in line for your turn to browse USAgain's selection of dresses. Dress appropriately for the weather and bring food and water in case your wait in line is longer than expected.
- Each registrant is allowed to bring one family member or friend to the event.
USAgain reserves the right to add to, alter, amend or withdraw at any time without notice any of these Terms and Conditions concerning Homecoming Goes Green, herein referred to as "the Event." USAgain reserves the right to cancel, amend, postpone or withdraw the Event or venue without notice. Event updates and notices will be posted on USAgain's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/usagain). USAgain may refuse any person entry into the Event. USAgain reserves the right to refuse any item at any time at the Event. Any item received by USAgain at the Event becomes and remains the sole property of USAgain.